Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

please check your update files.

i updated fixel template and then my logo isnt assigned correctly anymore. in header.php you have entered in logoimage the /images/logo.png
    So how on light template the logo should change color before scrolling down?

if i scroll down then light-mainnav is loading, but not at the top of the page without scrolling.. here are both logos

check if you can recreate

fmfame Friend

and in mobile version the topbar isnt fixed anymore!

orsomannaro Friend

After updating I can see the logo even if I set the option to not show the logo.

fmfame Friend

to not show the logo? show text or what?

fmfame Friend

and also on default theme in mobile view my logo is switching to light-mainnav color but the mainnav dont change color in dark theme on mobile so here light mainnav color have to change or logo shouldnt change

fmfame Friend

so please check your update, its not working correctly. then let me know please

orsomannaro Friend

Sorry.. I don’t remember what I did the first time to hide the logo.

Now I have insert this rules in custom.css:

.logo-image {
    display: none;
    height: 0;
    width: 0;
    }

fmfame Friend

this is not all.

whats with mobile problem, whats with fixed menu.. this are problems from script.js

Nazario A Friend

@fmfame,

It would be best if you post the screenshot highlighting your problem in here and send me the URL, Admin, FTP credential of your site via PM so that I can have a look and help you out.

fmfame Friend

I dont know. I have uploaded old script file and few other css files because your files are not bug-free

Nazario A Friend

@fmfame,

If you want to customize your site, you can use the class suffixes then add your custom code into file: /templates/your_template_name/css/custom.css (if not exists, pls create new one).

In this case, pls try to add this rule into file: /templates/ja_dwla/css/custom.css

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    .affix.light-mainnav .navbar-inner, .affix.light-mainnav .btn-navbar {
    background: white;
    }
    .affix.light-mainnav .navbar .btn-navbar {
    color: black;
    }
    }

Let me know if this helps

fmfame Friend

So why i had To Sent Site Details? Thats Not a Solution for all my Problems.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@fmfame 443435 wrote:</em><blockquote>So why i had To Sent Site Details? Thats Not a Solution for all my Problems.</blockquote>

Did you solve this bug? I see on mobile and desktop layout are working fine, if you have still face the problem, you can send me the screenshot with what you are trying to do. I will help you out

fmfame Friend

No i didn’t. I have changed css in dark light and standard theme, but thats not a solution because if i want to use blue theme i have to change css again.. So that template logos are not working like in previous template version. Look on the page “News/ Archiv” here you see a white logo from header and dark logo from css. So what is this?
    And on mobile “in standard dark theme” the logo also changes color, but not the mainbar.. I use white label logo for black mainbar and black label logo for white mainbar so that will not working like in previous version..

I pm you site details. Please be careful thats a LIVE SITE

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have fixed the logo problem on news-archiv and danceworldla-kontakt pages like as you requested. Please check it again let me know if it helps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum