Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, getting my head around the ja rite template, looking good so far;)

Can you please tell me how to have a larger logo, the existing one is only 50px high, I need about double that.

I have all my fingers crossed that editing some code type stuff, CSS and all that malarky is not required.

😀

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Well sorry…you’re going to have to uncross the fingers and get them dirty…but not too dirty.
    Pretty simple really:

Goto template.css – Line 492
    And adjust the following areas in red to match the size of your logo image:
    And call your logo “logo.jpg” and replace it for the image in your JA Raite/images/ folder.

h1.logo a, h1.logo a:hover, h1.logo a:active, h1.logo a:focus {
    -moz-background-clip:border;
    -moz-background-inline-policy:continuous;
    -moz-background-origin:padding;
    background:transparent url(../images/logo.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0 0;
    display:block;
    height:50px;
    left:0;
    position:absolute;
    text-indent:-300%;
    top:15px;
    width:388px;
    }

That will do it!
    Have fun!
    John.

stabilia Friend

Hi thanks for the reply, got my fingers dirty in some code stuff for the first time, like you say it was pretty simple really.

Unfortunately it didn’t work, tried resizing the logo and changing the height in the css file, it helped, but it still looks wrong. My logo is 79px high, if I make it any smaller it will disappear!!
    🙂

Take a look

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Whoa! Yes you do have a tight squeeze.
    No problem. You’ve adjusted the height of the logo area…now you just need to adjust the area in which the logo sits….THE HEADER

In template.css – line 495
    Adjust the area below in RED to read as follows…or any other size to your taste.

#ja-header {
    height:100px;
    position:relative;
    z-index:99;
    }

There you go!
    Have fun!
    John.

stabilia Friend

Hi jbrett, top stuff thank you.

Seeing the solution you have kindly given, with hindsight it is obvious what to do, but me knows nothing about code and css.

Appreciate your help.

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stabilia 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum