Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have tried the suggestions in this thread, but none work on the current template version except changing the header.

No matter what, the image size will not alter from the original size and, looking at what a can see of my replaced logo, it isn’t positioning true centre, i.e. with the centre of the logo in the centre of the page. The exact same thing is confirmed if I add the logo via header.php. The LEFT of the logo starts in the centre of the page.

I would appreciate some help with this one, as none of the usual edits work with this template.

nicely Friend

OK, no-one changes the Zite default logo or size? Must be some interesting sites out there…. 😉

nicely Friend

Just to expand slightly on my first post. It seems that no matter what changes I make in template.css, none make any difference to the site layout…. And, no, I haven’t cleared JAT Cache; it’s a development site and is in development mode.

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you would like to change logo and align it.

Open templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file

+ Change logo

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat left top;
    display: block;
    height: 80px;
    width: 92px;
    }
    with path logo: templates/ja_zite/images/logo.png

+ Change align logo(default it is center)

h1.logo {
    float: none;<- change it to left/right if you like it
    height: 80px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 92px;
    }

Remember to clear cache from Admin area

nicely Friend

Thanks for your reply. My problem was down to user stupidity, in that I was editing the template.css of another development site without realising… :-[ Doh. So, of course, your solution worked perfectly, as it would have for me yesterday if I had actually paid attention… >:(

soil Friend

Thankx…but centering is not the only thing…it is also shrinked in some monitor resolutions…what can we do?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@soil 364330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thankx…but centering is not the only thing…it is also shrinked in some monitor resolutions…what can we do?</blockquote>

Right now its difficult to guess the issue and give solution to you. Can you show me the problem on your mention, you need to send me the screenshot of default layout of JA Zite Template and overlay it with what you are trying to achieve. I might be able to help you out then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum