Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just downloaded the Rasite template and i love it butt i want to place my own logo that i made with photoshop (.png) but i dont like the size i have to work with and if i upload it bigger then for instance the rasite logo then it doenst look normal.

Can someone please tell me how i can adjust the size so i can upload a bigger image..

Many thanks 😀

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

Please open templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css file, find following code:

#ja-header .main {
    height: 80px;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    }

h1.logo, div.logo-text h1 { font-size: 250%; line-height: 1;}

h1.logo, div.logo-text { float: left; z-index: 1; position: relative; }

/* Logo Image ---*/
    h1.logo { height: 51px; margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 10px; width: 187px; }

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    height: 51px;
    width: 187px;
    }

Here you try to change the red text to your idea

jldesign Friend

thanks i will give it a go but i was thinking is it also possible just to put my logo on the background image so ill know for sure it will fit and looks good and i dont have to work with width’s and height’s ?

Many thanks !

jldesign Friend

Done and done many thanks fixd the problem ! thanks for the great fast support 😀

Gr,

PS: For others who want to change the logo size the code you need to change starts on line 1196 in Template.css !

richboos Friend

I have been looking for this solution. The idea of putting it as a background image isn’t too bad either :p,
    one less image request for the server to handle and client to download

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  richboos 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum