Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The last time I had this problem I was able to figure it out, but this time I have edited the template.css file, the theme files and still can not get the logo to size correctly. I am trying to get it to size a span of 9. I have tried different image sizes and obviously Im missing a file that still needs editing or I did not place the files correctly in the local directory. PLEASE Help.
    John

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi you logo span size is span9 but the size is less . so you need to define logo size as per your need .
    try this
    Add this code in your custom.css file

.logo-image a {
    display: inline-block;
    width: 960px;
    height: auto;
    max-width: 100% !important;
    }

path: template/your ja template/css/custom.css
    if there is no custom.css then create a file with name custom.css .
    You can adjust the width value in above code .
    clear cache and check .
    Hope it helps

chavan Friend

Do you want the logo to look like this attached image

allenjj Friend

Basically yes, although I would then adjust the file size so that the entire image displays.

allenjj Friend

Thought I could place the custom.css file in the local/css directory, but that had no effect. When I placed it in the css dir it worked fine. I was looking at this way too long, so thank you for the help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Glad it works for you .Yes custom.css will not effect the core code , and it will not override when you update the template .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum