Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Please, how can i increase the padding and width size at the logo zite, so it can accommodate my own logo about 200 x 90.

Regards

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

qolby Friend

Hi,
    My site is still on localhost not on live server yet. kindly tell me what to do, so i can follow the steps

Regards

TomC Moderator

If would be MUCH more helpful if your site was online – as we could help you with specific recommendations for your site/logo, however . . .

Assuming you are working with the J3.x/T3v2 version of JA Zite . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_zite/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

h1.logo a {
    background: url("../templates/ja_zite/images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left top rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    display: block;
    height: 180px;
    width: 93px;
    }

You can modify the above CSS rule with your own logo image and adjust the height/width properties to fit your logo dimensions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum