Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I am building a website to provide travel information and hotels reservation in Vietnam. I am currently using WordPress for this but I do not familiar with it. My experience is mostly on Joomla so I want to switch to use Joomla for my website because WordPress pretty good supports me to create the articles but I want to add many features for hotels listing, ads widgets,… The problem for me is I did not find a template (for Joomla) fit to my requirements. I want to have a template which supports the hotel listing and articles listing in a smart way (just clear and simple).
    Can you suggestion some templates? I have searched over all the joomlart website but did not find one. I want to have suggestion from you guys as maybe my art-eye is not good as you.

Thanks and best regards,
    Leo

we2solutions Friend

Hi Livechex,

You can try with JA Travel template.but i think you can’t fullfill all your requirements using only template.just check there is any related components or modules

please see here
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/vertical-markets/booking-a-reservations/booking

using t3 framework you can build customized joomla site.

Thanks

livechex Friend

<em>@WE2Solutions 280180 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Livechex,

You can try with JA Travel template.but i think you can’t fullfill all your requirements using only template.just check there is any related components or modules

please see here
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/vertical-markets/booking-a-reservations/booking

using t3 framework you can build customized joomla site.

Thanks</blockquote>

Thank you so much. I found Room Booking is good for me 🙂

Leo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  livechex 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum