Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would really need some help in finding a module/component/plugin that will allow me to make a slideshow/slider with pictures products and short description beneath – in a round shape. I searched A LOT and as close as I got was with the CK Carousel, but it doesn’t have a round pictures style in the style I need.

The general idea looks like this (see attached image) and afaik it’s a WordPress standard solution, but just thinking about moving my whole site to WordPress for one module gives me a headache…I am really at my wit’s end here. I’m not an advanced Joomla user, but I can set up templates and style them with a little bit of CSS and HTML, but that’s as far as I go.

Any suggestions will be appreciated. The picture is just a general idea, basically, the image in the middle should be bigger with the little arrows on the sides, the rest can be the same size.

Edit: Joomla 3.6.2 (will update)
    Template JA Medicare 1.1.7

1. slider-idea
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We do not have exactly the same extension. I also have not found similar on JED.
    You may need to customise the slideshow style files to achieve this.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum