Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear friends, I have installed JA Lens and everything looks good 🙂

However I am having trouble finding a free gallery module, which I would like to place inside K2 items / articles that pop up when you choose an item on the frontpage.

When I go to edit the K2 item, it has an Image tab, which allows me to set the main image. However I would like this image to be a gallery, allowing user to browse/go to the next image by arrow keys/icons. Also it would be great if each image could have its own text description below.

I did find another tab called Image gallery, but it seems to required a paid plugin called Simple Image Gallery PRO. I have found a free plugin called Simple Image Gallery, but I am not sure if this will work.

Also, even if I buy the Simple Image Gallery PRO plugin, I have not idea I can choose this gallery to be main visual section on K2 item popups (right now, it is show up from Image tab.

Does anyone know of any free gallery plugin which would work as JA Lens K2 popup items’ main visual element?

Thankss! 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ismsites,

Maybe this one will suite your need.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ismsites,

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ismsites,

Natia Gabrichidze Friend

Hi @adam M,

Thanks for the recommendation, but could you suggest a free plugin? The one you suggested seems to be around $15-$20.

Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ismsites,

I’m afraid that extension is the only one that hook directly to the K2 image function. In case you’re fine with putting the image gallery in content part instead, JoomGallery might suite your need.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ismsites,

I’m afraid that extension is the only one that hook directly to the K2 image function. In case you’re fine with putting the image gallery in content part instead, JoomGallery might suite your need.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ismsites,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum