Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    For some reason I have lost the Talk to Us module on the Contact page of my construction template. I have tried several things like making sure Talk to Us module is published and still nothing comes up. Please help. Below is a screenshot.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your module was published into a wrong position ‘ acymailing ‘ i moved it into topbar position and now it is showing

First to move a module you need to verify if position is avialable into page layout

rachyim Friend

Quick question since I want to understand a bit more of Joomla. How can I verify whether a module position is available in a page layout?

pavit Moderator

<em>@rachyim 484856 wrote:</em><blockquote>Quick question since I want to understand a bit more of Joomla. How can I verify whether a module position is available in a page layout?</blockquote>

Well you can go to template manager and choose a layout , editing it you can view positions of the layout

example default layout .

Or you can add this suffix at your page into your browser ?tp=1

example http://www.yourwebsite.com/index.php/?tp=1

rachyim Friend

Thank you. Really appreciate it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rachyim 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum