Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I love your templates and I am using one of your templates on my website. I dont usually rave about products but this template is pretty awesome.

– Looks AMAZING!
    – Easy to customize (most elements are removable or can be modified!)
    – Tutorials for everything

I am a happy camper.

Thanks guys. :-*

TomC Moderator

Assume you’re talking about the latest template release, Mesolite – yes?

WELCOME !!!

kitty Friend

JA Labra – doing a dj / music website this is nearly perfect for my needs, going to use that flowlist plugin for mixes that the DJs post its going to be awesome, hopeful it will look like the itunes cover flow by the time I am done with it.

jwellman Friend

I love their work too Kitty. :-* Leave us a link to your site when you get it finished! We would love to see it. …And welcome to the club! 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi guys
    Thank you very much for your sweet comments. Your testimonials are of great encouragement to our team. We will keep delivering better and better Joomla products

Michael Casha Friend

As Hung said, thanks a lot for your comments! I know for a fact that all the guys that work behind the scenes to develop these templates appreciate your comments! Keep ’em coming!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum