Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello.

I need to resize sidebar2, i mean:

In magazine layout, block 2 is : Sidebar 1 – Main Content – Sidebar 2 and it is like span: 3 – 6 – 3 but i need something like 8 – 4.

And second question: Is posible to add banners between subcategory articles? I mean in the same Magazine Layout, where sub-categories are displayed.

Is a bit harder i know because that is main content block…. 🙂 but would be nice.

And the last thing. Is not a real pleasure to modify the template, i like it how it is, but i need to mod because: the social media counter i use is not displayed well ( is fitted well in another template, span 8-4) and the same with feedburner’s subscribe by email.
    If anyone can recommend some nice replacement for this 2 🙂 , so i will not mod the template.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @adi8i,

As you can see in magazine page of our demo site, we don’t use the sidebar1 position so we have layout 8-4 there, you can do the same on your site.

I’m not so clear with your second question, could you illustrate the changes you expect via screenshots?

For the last question, pls post your site’s URL here so that I can have a look and give you suggestion.

adi8i Friend

Hey @saguaros , thank you for answer :).
    Well the second question is not that important.

http://dailymail.ga , here is my website.
    As you can see, dosen’t look that responsive… I don’t know what is wrong, but with gantry framework all was ok. same plugins same modules…. .
    Sidebar 2 modules dosen’t fit well. And bottom module, the same, for lower resolution look a bit weird.

I think purity 3 is not compatible with many modules, and is designed to be used, as it is, as you show in your demo.

TomC Moderator

When I reduce the size of the browser window (of the site url you provided above), it does appear to be responsive . . . at least on my end. However, which additional modules/plugins are you referring to? – as your site appears fairly empty at this point in time.

adi8i Friend

Hello @tomc .
    Yes i changed that modules few houres after i posted here, i tried more modules and find this one that look fine.
    Oh, when you resize the browser is ok, not that is the problem, the problem was when you change screen resolution.

And yes no content, the content will be added later or tomorow, but not that’s the point,

I still have a litle trouble with Feedburner official html code. I will add it, so you can see how it look. The box for email adress should be position: center, but is not. is on left, i don’t know why….

Here is the code:

<form style=”border:1px solid #cccpadding:3px;text-align:center;” action=”http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify” method=”post” target=”popupwindow” onsubmit=”window.open(‘http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=dailymailonline’, ‘popupwindow’, ‘scrollbars=yes,width=550,height=520’);return true”><p>Enter your email address:</p><p><input type=”text” style=”width:140px” name=”email”/></p><input type=”hidden” value=”dailymailonline” name=”uri”/><input type=”hidden” name=”loc” value=”en_US”/><input type=”submit” value=”Subscribe” /><p>Delivered by <a href=”http://feedburner.google.com” target=”_blank”>FeedBurner</a></p></form>

I think the problem is the sidebar… I use purity 3 template – magazine style, so has 2 sidebars one left and one right, as you can see i use only sidebar 2 (right) . and sidebar 2 should be span 4, but i think is still span 3, because two-sidebars.php is configured that way…

TomC Moderator

Ok … Let me/us know how your trial-and-error works out. 🙂

adi8i Friend

Now i have troubles with Google Analytics, i pasted the code, in “Custom Codes” – “before </body>” . But it still say, on google dashboard ” …. was not installed”

TomC Moderator

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum