Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Hey … Why can’t the rest of us see the site ??

:((

bigrk Friend

Seat42f wanted to wait before posting it for all to see as seat42f was just getting started. 🙂

seat42f Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 19383 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey … Why can’t the rest of us see the site ??

:((</blockquote>

I’ll post in a couple of weeks… adding tons of content and still have a touch of the moving around of stuff… getting close though 🙂 thanks to everyone for their help…

seat42f Friend

<em>@seat42f 19398 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ll post in a couple of weeks… adding tons of content and still have a touch of the moving around of stuff… getting close though 🙂 thanks to everyone for their help…</blockquote>

anyone know how to prevent this from happening……

sorry man……….

click this guys link…… looks like he was hacked

ryanlama Friend

<em>@eetu 18147 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sure, I can post what I did. It’s pretty easy and myself I’m not a big coding expert

I inserted the following piece of code before the header and then I created the module position in the Joomla backend.

<!-- BEGIN: BANNER-TOP -->
    <div id="banner-top" class="banner-top">
    <?php if (mosCountModules('banner-top')>0) { ?>

<?php mosLoadModules('banner-top',-1); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>
    <!-- END: BANNER-TOP -->

</blockquote>

How do i create a module position in the backend?

TomC Moderator

<em>@seat42f 19398 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ll post in a couple of weeks… adding tons of content and still have a touch of the moving around of stuff… getting close though 🙂 thanks to everyone for their help…</blockquote>

It’s been a couple of weeks.

:((

TomC Moderator

<em>@ryanlama 25195 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do i create a module position in the backend?</blockquote>

In your Joomla control Panel . . . Site –> Template Manager –> Module Positions

ryanlama Friend

thank you very much

TomC Moderator

<em>@ryanlama 25202 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you very much</blockquote>

No Problem.

By the way, you are not limited to only 50 positions – you can create more fields if you need them.
    Here’s the “how to” for that –> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/limit-of-module-positions-in-joomla/

😎

ryanlama Friend

I am trying to blend the two tenile and Quillaja create a hybrid. we’ll see 🙂

aftunion Friend

<em>@eetu 17993 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

I’m looking for some feedback about my new site: http://www.freemagazine.fi

I’m specially interested in knowing your opinion about the position of the top banner. Is it better on top of the header (as it is know) or inside the header (as the file attached).

Any other feedback is appreciated. Thanks!</blockquote>

Your site looks cool and neat! I like the TOP STORIES part? Care to share how you did it? Thanks in advance 😉

astyles Friend

can you tell me what extension you used for the dvd reviews? it looks great. also, did you create the graphx for the columns section.. looks really good. thanks in advance!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  astyles 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum