Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I just want to say the templates are outstanding! I’ve been with other clubs before but I’d have to say Joomlart is in the top two.

I would like to suggest a Magazine/Subscription type of template that does not look like a newspaper website.

• public front page content
    • premium content once logged in
    • a variety of different colors to choose from
    questbg Friend

Hi adublin

<em>@adublin 79340 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to suggest a Magazine/Subscription type of template that does not look like a newspaper website.
    [/LIST]</blockquote>

This is pretty much what I’ve created (although I’m using standard Telline II template with not too many mods to the layout).

I’m using JA Template and Joomla 1.5.7.

I’ve installed two third-party extensions:

JoomSuite Member – this controls ‘pay to view premium content’, subscription plans, payment plans, etc. Automatic subscription reminders. Total control over Pay to View sections/categories/articles.

JoomSuite User – gives me more control over User Registration and User Management including cusomtisation of ‘registration’ forms, built in ‘captcha’ system for extra anti-spam control, etc.

More information on both extensions:
    http://joomsuite.com

These extensions are not free but the customer support is very good.

Hope this helps.
    Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum