Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I know that this template probably wasn’t created for use with the Joomla 1.5 RC2 – but I was wondering if any of you guys had made it work all the same?

When I try to install it even with the legacy turned on all it produces is a blank page?

Did any of you have success in applying it to the 1.5 version?

Best
    Claus

g.akram Friend

Yes I have working RC 1.5 with this template on http://www.thuisbellen.nl
    the only problem that I have is that the header images are not appearing, there is nothing just empty space in place of headers. that I’m tryn to solve.

martinus Friend

But how did you install it`?
    When I try to install it the only thing I’m getting is a blank page…! Did you have to do any modifications?

g.akram Friend

well actualy nothing, but what I know is in rc1.5 installation when you install joomla there is not a sample data installed by default so you need to click on the button when you install, there is a button for installing sample data. so 1 time when I installed I also got empty page only a part of header was showing and notihng alse. after wehen I reinstalled the joomla with sample data and installed the template it was ok, only for the janews module I needed to enable legacy in plugins, other wise I was getting whole site of error, after that now my site is working except the header images are not showing. and janews module is showing only the first news, when it goes to next it show errors again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  g.akram 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum