Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there.
    I am using JA Fixel for my website. In this theme, as you know, both right and left margins are very large.

Just for one page, I would like merge those margins to my middle canvas, so that I can benefit a larger area for my script.

When I try to do changes through css files, the structure of the whole website changes, but I want to keep the change specific to that one page in which my script will run.

How can I do it? Please help me before I kill myself 🙂

Best…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Kindly check the menu item of that page and see which template style you’re assigning to this page.

Then go to template manager section > select that template style > navigate to ‘Layout’ tab > and assign ‘Home’ layout for it. I guess you’re using ‘default’ layout now.

abdullah canipek Friend

Yes I m using ‘default’ layout style whole site but i want to full width for only one menu item. Should I add a new class to template css file ?

Saguaros Moderator

It’s better with a closer look and give you suggestion, PM me the URL of that page and admin login info of your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum