Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone… Ja Lens looks pretty badass…lol

FYI : if your images are blurry bumpup the DPI so when the popup enlarges everything is clear…

I’m trying to float this logo png to the left some, I inserted to take place of the original logo. but there is something preventing it from moving to the left some… Does anyone know where the change needs to occur so I can make the move… I got removed the code for the original logo but I still have a copy …just in-case…. I made changes in the main CSS (color, etc)…at the bottom of the css list..
    Thank you guys…

#logo h1 a {color: #fff
    padding-left: 0px;
    width: 300px;
    height: 60px;
    line-height: 60px;
    background: url(http://www.waterlineindustries.net/images/logo2.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    font-size: 0px;
    text-indent: -9999em;
    }

My Domain is… WaterlineIndustries.net …

Thank you guys…. You guys Rock!!!!!

…Mario

marioss456 Friend

I think I figured out one way to do it…
    I expanded the header width in the “Layout CSS” from 960px to 1060px it gave me the extra room I needed…
    Thanks anyway….

#header .main {
    width: 1060px;
    }

You guys still Rock!!!!! …lol:D
    …Mario

santoshalom Friend
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@santoshalom 324830 wrote:</em><blockquote>any idea how to prevent overlapping logo on iPad portrait 768 x 1024 with long( 350px widthlogo?)

http://www.responsinator.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.waterlineindustries.net%2F%3Fstyle%3Dlight</blockquote>
    Hello,

Because your logo size is bigger than the logo space on template. Please resize it to fit the space.

Best regards.

kubii Friend

Hallo Joomlart family, 😀

Is there any way of moving the Logo to the center of the header? If possible without creating a new module position 🙂

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@kubii 339193 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hallo Joomlart family, 😀

Is there any way of moving the Logo to the center of the header? If possible without creating a new module position 🙂

Thanks in advance for your help.</blockquote>
    Hello kubii,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

kubii Friend

Hi Stork11

thanks for your answer.
    Here is the screenshot.

I replaced the tiny logo with the company’s one, and i would like to place that logo in the center.
    even better.

In the center above the navigation bar.

I’m looking forward to your answer.

1. QUAD
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@kubii 339549 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Stork11

thanks for your answer.
    Here is the screenshot.

I replaced the tiny logo with the company’s one, and i would like to place that logo in the center.
    even better.

In the center above the navigation bar.

I’m looking forward to your answer.</blockquote>
    Hello kubii,

Please open “/templates/ja_lens/css/template.css’ file, about line 690. Then add 2 below styles into “#logo {…}”

left: 200px;
    z-index: 9999;

You can change pixel of left style for your purpose.

Regards.

kubii Friend

Stork, you made my day!

Thank you very, very much for the quick answer!!!

rudzekj Friend

i tried this but it also off sets the logo strangely when you are on a phone or shrink page width… any suggestions?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rudzekj 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum