Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have installed new template with no data (screen 1). I tried to add main menu but could not add menu next to site name/logo (uber home). Maybe i could not find right position to place it or something else, everything i got was this (screen 2).

screen 1

screen 2

1. uber-screen-1
    2. uber-screen-2
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your backend access. I’ll help you work on that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    May i know what did you do ?
    Because checked your backend i can see it’s reallly complicated menu structure.

I would suggest you go with quickstart to make it easier.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jacksisina Friend

I just installed template from quickstart without any other data. (regular joomla installation, just intall sample data: none)

jacksisina Friend

Btw will be enough if u can tell me in which position is default main menu placed and/or how this structure works

TomC Moderator

<em>@jacksisina 468089 wrote:</em><blockquote>Btw will be enough if u can tell me in which position is default main menu placed and/or how this structure works</blockquote>

All of the JA Uber info can be found —> HERE

jooservices Friend

<em>@jacksisina 468089 wrote:</em><blockquote>Btw will be enough if u can tell me in which position is default main menu placed and/or how this structure works</blockquote>
    Hi there
    By install this quickstart with basic sample database ( not yet complete sample ). You will see Home menu item located in right way.
    And it’s configured in template backend to use Main Menu.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=4047

Here is your mainmenu

http://test1.goextremetbilisi.ge/administrator/index.php?option=com_menus&view=items&menutype=home-menu
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

1. 2015-04-13_10-37-32
    2. 2015-04-13_10-37-22
    3. 2015-04-13_10-37-59
    jacksisina Friend

Thanks for help but please take a look at the site again. I was trying to make site multilingual, created menu for each language, etc… Everything is working fine exept these menus display. New menus are displaying below main menu and not the same style as main menu is.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For multi language you’ll need setup different menu system for languages.
    Please check on Joomla about that first.

JA Template only fetch menu items from configured .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jacksisina Friend
    jooservices Friend

Glad to hear that.
    Now we can solve this topic.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum