Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Using the demo as an example. In the main menu position, where it reads “New Posts” “Videos” “Photos”, How do I remove the main menu links above so that I can place a module in that location…. where “New Posts” “Videos” “Photos” show? I want to keep the mega menu/sidenav functionality and In my case I am trying to put a search module in that area instead.

TomC Moderator

Perhaps may be of help to you.

😎

paison Friend

Wow, I cannot believe I did not find this. I apologize. It works EXCEPT …What is the best way to remove the main menu links…What code do I need to cut out where?

TomC Moderator

<em>@paison 395790 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the best way to remove the main menu links…What code do I need to cut out where?</blockquote>

Which main menu links on your site are you referring to?

paison Friend

for me it is the default HOME menu link. In the demo, it is “New Videos” “New Photos” etc…I really appreciate the help…I have tried everything and cannot pin point this issue

paison Friend

What is happening is the new module in my new module position is directly on top of the main menu …and I cannot figure out what I need to remove properly so that the module and my new module position actually take the place of the main menu.

tfosnom Friend

<em>@paison 395861 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is happening is the new module in my new module position is directly on top of the main menu …and I cannot figure out what I need to remove properly so that the module and my new module position actually take the place of the main menu.</blockquote>

Best to supply a live site url so we can look at the site, test the css and module positions etc.
    Blessings Shannon

TomC Moderator

Your site must have a default link for the home page . . . . but it doesn’t have to be a “Home” link within the top navigation.

For example, you can designate the link for the home page within your footer menu if you like – and then unpublish the original default home link from the main menu. The original “Home” link should then no longer be an issue within the main menu/main nav area.

paison Friend

Of course….epic fails back to back. It’s like I’m so dumb I don’t even know it….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  paison 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum