Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I want the main menu to appear on the top position of the site and not on the left collumn. Is there any way I can do this?

Menalto Friend

turn of the module called Main Menu

Pierre van Lier Friend

It doesn’t het much easier than this I assume 😉 Thanks for your prompt reply.

blimblom Friend

Hello,

as Menalto said, im appearing Main Menu module in the Top position. But i have 2 languages on my site. And i cannot make the Main Menu appear differently for every language individualy.

It is showing all the elements regardless the language.

How can this be done or how can it be fixed ???

Menalto Friend

<em>@blimblom 29518 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

as Menalto said, im appearing Main Menu module in the Top position. But i have 2 languages on my site. And i cannot make the Main Menu appear differently for every language individualy.

It is showing all the elements regardless the language.

How can this be done or how can it be fixed ???</blockquote>

Do you have a url?Set it up the way you should have it and post a link

blimblom Friend

Here is the link. http://www.k-travel.gr/index.php

>>>> The button TEST on the top menu, is published for the English Language. As you see, it appears for the Greek and German language. also.

P.S.: The whole site ts based on Elxis CMS a form of Joomla and Mambo. Thats not the problem., 100%.

Thanks in advance

blimblom Friend

No one? :-[

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blimblom 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum