Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi,

I am using JA Norite for two sites, one has main menu problem, another one doesn’t have. I browsed all the thread regarding the problem, but it seems there is no solution.

I use firefox 3.6.8 on PC.

site has problem – http://humanwebsite.com.my

site has no problem – http://dynastydragon.com.my

the first one, it automatically wrap up (refer to the image file)

Thanks!
    Kent

1. enlargemenu
    Saguaros Moderator

i have checked those site on my pc, everything is ok,

I have even seen few people having this issue. You can try to fix this issue as following:

You add the following code into the template.css file:

#ja-header .main .inner {
    width:708px!important;
    }

sfpkent Friend

Hi, will try. thanks! 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

The main menu is move to left, after inserted the code.

1. error
    Saguaros Moderator

hmm, that’s a strange, you can use firebug of the firefox to inspect the Div element having the “inner” class in the main menu container, the width is calculated by JavaScript code, it’s 703 pixel, but the main menu displays wrong on your PC, ( it’s good in my pc), so that i gave you a suggestion as above. i checked this modifycation via using firebug, so nothing happen , the menu still work well . please me know which versions of browser, and OS version,? my pc: win 7 and firefox 3.6.9, and IE 7,8

sfpkent Friend

My PC uses Win XP Service Pack 3. Firefox 3.6.9, screen resolution 1024 x 768.

I just realised that IE 7 is ok, just the firefox 3.6.9.

sfpkent Friend

problem suddenly solved. I have no answer for that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum