Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Good day,

I have a nasty bug on the main page. If I click “Click to load more awesomeness” a couple times – I see duplicates of articles. Somebody know how to fix it?

1. example
    tfosnom Friend

Hi Mate
    Can you give us the working site url please, then we can use some addons to view code, css, JS etc a screenshot while showing the problem doesn’t allow us to search the site for the cause. I’m sure you understand
    Cheers Shannon

mytrich Friend

Thanks for reply,

Sure, http://posterhostel.ru

jantunes Friend

I have the same problem on my template. I’ve left all the articles on, as there are still a few there, but I tried to define less and then clicking on “load more” got me duplicates too. Is there any solution for this? Do more people have the same problem?

jantunes Friend

I’ve found that more people have the same problem.

click the link under and then click on “load more” a series of times. You get copies of the articles

http://www.katiewynnetaylor.com/

I guess more people will start to have the same problem. Is there a solution? Who?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi mytrich and jantunes,

I have check and you may have problem when less content.
    You can try to replace this attach file with the existing file ‘ja_lenstemplatesja_lensjswall.js’ in the folder and see the change. 🙂

Regards

1. wall.zip
    jantunes Friend

Thanks… I’ll try this when I’ve more articles and will do so on a local host version to check. Will tell you if it works then.

JA

Wall Crasher Developer

Ok jantunes. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum