Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i have a very important problem that JA Fixel’s main page – infinity pagination or grid. So when i close SEF url parameter there is no problem but SEF is turned on then infinity paging is not working. For example i set 15 articles main page and i want to users click “Load More” button but it over and over load again the same set (15 articles). I have to open SEF but this a real problem.

Please help me.

Best Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@asccanipek 420410 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

i have a very important problem that JA Fixel’s main page – infinity pagination or grid. So when i close SEF url parameter there is no problem but SEF is turned on then infinity paging is not working. For example i set 15 articles main page and i want to users click “Load More” button but it over and over load again the same set (15 articles). I have to open SEF but this a real problem.

Please help me.

Best Regards.</blockquote>

Hi…
    As i can checked you already posted the same issue in other thread . Please don’t open the same thread on forum. Here is the thread you opened. Follow the solution of this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?96765-Infinity-Pagination-Does-Not-Work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum