Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I thought I had this nailed. But didn’t.

Upon mouseover I wish to have a grey bg on the menu without gradient. I edited grad-3.gif thinking that was the culprit. but it didn’t change anything. Please see the screenshot.

Upon mouseover on a ‘visited’ or current menu, it shows red. I am uing blue color only. Where is this coming from?

lcristian Friend

I guess you have to check the mnu you are using and edit its css file.
    On some templates, even if you select moo menu, the css is read from cssmenu.

Give us the link to your site to see what’s going on.

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

I am using dropline menu. I check the .js there. I have already changed those images (mainnav-active.gif and main-hover.gif) in the images folder and when it points, it should be proper.

sorry unable to provide url. can I send via pm?

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

can somebody help me out?

Sherlock Friend

Can you please send via PM an admin account of your website so that I could look into the issue.

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

nguoiabcd
    I have sent you PM. PLease check.

drb

Sherlock Friend

HI
    Css for hover menu:templates/ja_rutile/ja_menus/ja_scriptdlmenu/ja.scriptdlmenu.css (line 44)

#jasdl-mainnav a:hover, #jasdl-mainnav ul li.hover a {
    background:#666666 url(../../images/mainnav-hover.gif) repeat-x scroll left top;
    color:#FFFFFF;
    }

Sherlock Friend

Sometimes active mene have red when hover, that because:templates/ja_rutile/ja_menus/ja_scriptdlmenu/ja.scriptdlmenu.css (line 50)

#jasdl-mainnav li.active a, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:hover, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:active, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:focus {
    background:#CC0000 url(../../images/mainnav-active.gif) no-repeat scroll center top;
    color:#FFFFFF;
    }

If you only use blue color, please remove background in those lines

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Awesome!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Balaji Ramanathan 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum