Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve extended the width of the main body content of my client’s site at: http://futuretvads.com/ so I have to do the same to the header.

I’ve changed the width to 1025px so my “topsl-mask.png” is also 1025px too, the thing is that the change is not reflected in the site despite making the change in the slideshow module

Any help is greatly appreciated.

fabrian Friend

Could you be a little more specific please as to what exactly you want, did and are seeing/not seeing?

Rob Hawthorn Friend

Thanks for the reply, I think the mods have been in and sorted the problem.

Basically it was the width of the header image, being chopped off so therefore not extending to it’s full width.

bennitos Friend

Keep in mind that the way you have set it now that most people can not see your site properly.

The % of users with 800*600 and 1024*768 is still huge (about 40%) and these users will all have vertical sliders.

Personally i wouldnt recommend setting it this wide.

Rob Hawthorn Friend

<em>@bennitos 153338 wrote:</em><blockquote>Keep in mind that the way you have set it now that most people can not see your site properly.

The % of users with 800*600 and 1024*768 is still huge (about 40%) and these users will all have vertical sliders.

Personally i wouldnt recommend setting it this wide.</blockquote>
    Thanks bennitos, I’d like to keep it at the original width but we have a live stream of a conference to registered users which has an area for slides and unfortunately the dimensions are fixed so I’m afraid it has to be 1025px width.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Hawthorn 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum