Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I want to make the module position that sits on the right site (position-7 or position-5) of the main content area wider. How do I do this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi infinart,

You can edit in Template manager > Your default template > Layout (tab) http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/598/8630808949.png
    When you click to edit, you can see 2 block like this:
    [PHP]<block name=”topsl1″ type=”spotlight” main-inner=”2″ specialwidth=”25″ special=”left”>user5,user6</block>
    <block name=”topsl2″ type=”spotlight” main-inner=”2″ specialwidth=”25″ special=”left”>user7,user8</block>[/PHP]
    Change value in specialwidth (in percent %) parameter to your desired one.

Hope this helps.

infinart Friend

Hi and thanks,

No this just pushed the module around. It doesn’t make the module area wider.

I am needing to get this site up pretty soon… ahhh.. 🙂

Carl

Saguaros Moderator

Hi infinart again,

If possible, post URL of site you’re working here and some screenshot of what you wanna achieve 🙂

infinart Friend

It is on my local host. But have supplied an image here of what i need. The red represents roughly the size I want. I just want to make the module space wider.

Thanks! 🙂

1. Screen-Shot-2012-07-17-at-8.56.57-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

I get your idea, so like in my first reply but making change in this block:
    [PHP]<blocks name=”middle” main-inner=”1″ fixheight=”0″ colwidth=”25″> /// increase the colwidth like colwidth=”40″
    <block name=”right1″>position-7, position-5</block>
    </blocks>[/PHP]
    and change CSS in: templatesyour default templatecsslayout.css, at approx line 75

#ja-right div.ja-moduletable {
    z-index: 1;
    width: 440px; <<< add this line and change to your desired value
    }

And let me know if this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum