Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am looking to display specific articles uniquely like the above screenshot. So one or two articles might be sponsored content in a catgory but the rest wouldn’t be so I don’t want them all to display that way. I am unsure on how I can assign a class to specific articles. I tried working with tags, but I couldn’t get the tag to display on the front page (in articles listed in modules), or in any category views. And I would prefer to use the tags to tag similar articles across categories.

I am sure I cannot be the only one out there looking for something like this for Joomla, any direction or help would be appreciated. I couldn’t see anything from JoomlArt extension wise that would solve this problem, but I didn’t want to be missing something.

1. Screen-shot-2015-03-25-at-12.11.57-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi webjwn,

And in Joomla, you can add style for specific page, menu item, not article.

There is no module which has exact same design as your screenshot. Not sure if you can use the JA News Pro module as in demo site of JA Teline IV template here or not: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_teline_iv . In this demo site, for example, in “SPORT” part, in each sub category: Footbal, Tennis,… it will show its own article.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum