Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Which files would I need to replace in order to make the template look more rounded like JA Kyanite II? I can edit the PSD source and make it look rounded. What other steps do I need to do to make this happen? I have a client that loves this template a lot, but wants a more rounded look to the module positions.

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

What I would suggest is download the Kyanite template and review the css and images used to create the rounded corners. I actually did something similar with another template and got the results I wanted.

GOOD LUCK !!!

🙂

dignacio Friend

Thanks tcraw!
    I watched a video on Youtube about converting it to a rounded look. I believe you have to go to the layout management when your in template edit at the back end of joomla. Now I just have to figure out which images and css I need to edit. I’m hoping someone can point me where to go. :-[

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dignacio 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum