Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

1.Select map from the main menu and items are displayed but no map, no error, no marker is displayed.
    2.if / when map returns how do I resize the map as I’d like it more rectangle than oblong

current.

| |

sorry for poor graph but you get the meaning

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Have you solved this bug on your site? I check and see it’s working as fine on your site. Besides that, I could not access backend of your site

Warning

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-18.41.23
    vulkodlaks Friend

Hi many thanks for looking but its the large map that does not get displayed.

You should be able to login now.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I need to check from source code on your site, please give me the FTP account of your hosting via private reply. I will check further

vulkodlaks Friend

The issue seems to be this line
    window.addEvent("domready", function() {
    Giving the error
    SCRIPT438: Object doesn’t support property or method ‘addEvent’ in jak2filter

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not duplicate that bug at my end. If possible, you can give me the FTP account of your hosting via private reply. I will check the problem on your site

vulkodlaks Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I changed the configuration from backend of your with the setting below

• Go to admin site -> K2 component -> Directory category -> Display Settings tab -> Item view options in category listings

• Set Extra Fields to Yes, see the screenshot

Now you can see the map is working on your site

1. Screen-Shot-2016-09-01-at-11.43.07
    vulkodlaks Friend

This worked for a while but seems to have stopped again, can you help!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked Directory category on your site and I saw it could not access with directory template. I changed that configuration on your site and you can see the map is back on your site.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-09-09-at-15.10.27
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum