Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi JA People,
    I have an issue with the Map inside my Ja Zite website, but I’ve see you have the same issue in the Demo version (published in the “Event” section, User9 position with custom HTML Module based on JA Google Map plugin).

In the desktop layout the pinpoint is centered in the very middle of the map.
    In the iPad horizontal layout (or when resizing the browser window) the pinpoint is off-center.
    In the iPad vertical and both iPhone layout the pinpoint is not visible anymore.

Is there a way to solve this issue and keep the pinpoint always in the center?

Many thanks in advance for your help
    Kindest regards
    SL

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can fix it here

Open templates/ja_zite/css/layout-mobile.css file
    from

.main {
    width: 100% !important;
    max-width: 480px !important;
    margin-left: 0px !important;
    margin-right: 0px !important;
    }

change to

.main {
    width: 100% !important;
    max-width: 710px !important;
    margin-left: 0px !important;
    margin-right: 0px !important;
    }

highwindarea Friend

Hi Ninja,
    many thanks for your help. I made the change but I still have that problem. It looks like this issue has something to do with the responsiveness of the template, since it happens with all layouts (desktop, tablet and smartphone).

I.e. if you manually reduce width of the browser’s window, content of the map do not scale or reposition itself to stay centered.

I’m looking forward to having your advise to solve this issue
    Ciao 🙂
    SL

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please send pm me with url, admin access and ftp account. I shall check the problem directly on your site.

highwindarea Friend

Hi Ninja,
    thanks a lot, I’m going to send you all access info. BTW, it looks like the template have the very same issue also in the demo version here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_zite

Many thanks indeed
    SL

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tested again my solution again and it is working. Can you pm me with url, admin access and ftp account on your site. I will fix it

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@highwindarea 364004 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ninja,
    thanks a lot, I’m going to send you all access info. BTW, it looks like the template have the very same issue also in the demo version here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_zite

Many thanks indeed
    SL</blockquote>

I tried to access ftp account your pm but no success, please check it and send back to me again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum