Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The only reason I’m asking is because I have a few projects to kick off and I don’t want to start them with other templates from here or other clubs I’m a member of if JA will be releasing 2 this month, one of which should be released soon – I hope.

Any ideas on an estimated release date for both your Joomla Templates?

I’m sorry for asking but this could help me out in planning my projects this month. I appreciate any information you are able to provide.

wooohanetworks Friend

We always get new templates like in the 2nd to 4th week of the month, like one in the 2nd week and one in the 4th week of any month. You won’t get there any other information from JA except it is noted in some thread or some really really uncommon change in the schedule or they mention that one template will be relaeased from the 15th to 20th etc.., like It was with JA Cooper and those differences with the Holidays they had..

thatcomputerdude Friend

Ok – I was under the impression the first template was released between the 1st-4th day of the month and the 2nd template was released after the 15th.

So there’s no set time table on when templates are releasted like in all the other clubs?

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 115656 wrote:</em><blockquote>The only reason I’m asking is because I have a few projects to kick off and I don’t want to start them with other templates from here or other clubs I’m a member of if JA will be releasing 2 this month, one of which should be released soon – I hope.

Any ideas on an estimated release date for both your Joomla Templates?

I’m sorry for asking but this could help me out in planning my projects this month. I appreciate any information you are able to provide.</blockquote>
    My only question would be – why are you planning projects around templates you haven’t even seen yet?

thatcomputerdude Friend

<blockquote>I have a few projects to kick off and I don’t want to start them with other templates from here or other clubs I’m a member of if JA will be releasing 2 this month, one of which should be released soon.</blockquote>

We don’t plan projects around templates we haven’t seen, nor does my post indicate that. We have 17 projects schedule to start this month. I like to take every template we have at our fingertips when coming up with creative ideas for projects. If there is a template that’s going to be released this week, I’d hold off on some of the planning I have to do so that I don’t do a bunch of work, only to have to completely revise because a really nice template is released.

What’s wrong with being well prepared, putting together effecient planning, and asking to make that all happen?

If you have any further questions, need help with planning for large amounts of work or have any other questions – please feel free to contact me directly, I’m always willing to help members in need of it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 115689 wrote:</em><blockquote>We don’t plan projects around templates we haven’t seen, nor does my post indicate that. We have 17 projects schedule to start this month. I like to take every template we have at our fingertips when coming up with creative ideas for projects. If there is a template that’s going to be released this week, I’d hold off on some of the planning I have to do so that I don’t do a bunch of work, only to have to completely revise because a really nice template is released.

What’s wrong with being well prepared, putting together effecient planning, and asking to make that all happen?
    .</blockquote>
    Nothing – Was just curious. You answered the question – Thanks 🙂

thatcomputerdude Friend

I gotchya, nothing wrong with asking.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thatcomputerdude 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum