Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have modified margins and padding settings on the JA Rave template and it works great on Firefox. I do not use IE but I checked anyway to make sure everything was ok and realised that it was as if nothing was modified. I then realised that the settings I changed were in the t3-assets folder (css1680d.css) and they do not affect IE.
    So I then proceeded to change the settings in the template.css file found in the templates css folder.

I have almost got everything the same in both IE and Firefox. My questions however is as follows:
    1. Is this the correct way of doing this?
    2. Where can I change the margin settings for the slideshow in the template.css file. I need to move the slide show about 15px to the left. (as shown below)

Many thanks in advance

Phill Moderator

Please disable the css optimisation (set it to none) in the template manager then post a link to your site so we can take a look.

vrahimis Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 217412 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please disable the css optimisation (set it to none) in the template manager then post a link to your site so we can take a look.</blockquote>

Thanks. After setting optimize CSS and optimize JS to No, and editing the layout.css file located in /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css folder it works great. But if I turn them back on it goes back to previous problem.

Phill Moderator

No, it should not but make sure you clear the jat3 cache first.

You should also be able to find the css in the templates folder rather than the plugin folder. As it is your changes would be lost if you updated the plugin.

vrahimis Friend

Thanks. I will play around with it a bit and see what happens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vrahimis 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum