Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There are no images shown on masonry wall. Just a black box.
    Also only one item is displayed.

Saguaros Moderator

The source of image in your site looks strange. If you have a look at our demo site: http://ja-lens.demo.joomlart.com/, you can see the difference: http://prntscr.com/3828rz. May I know how you did add image into k2 item? Did you customise K2 component of this template or install any 3rd party extension?

qline Friend

Thank you Saguaros, you led me in a right direction and I found a cause of 1 problem. There is something wrong with Lazyload Plugin. After I disabled the plugin the images become visible. I still want to use that plugin but not sure what is wrong with it yet.

Now another problem is still there: only 1 image is being displayed on the masonry wall. I suspect that masonry script does not work properly for some reason.

P.S. K2 seems to be working just fine.

Saguaros Moderator

I see the JS error when viewing your site via Firebug editor, did you try to disable any 3rd party extension installed in your site?

If problem still persists, you can PM me ftp account of your site, I will have a look.

qline Friend

The masonry start working if I disable K2 Tools module, but in this case I lose the functionality of K2 Tools and I know it comes with the template. Any ideas?

Saguaros Moderator

I couldn’t access with the FTP credentials you sent me. I guess the problem comes from the K2 version you’re using. At present, the latest JA Lens template (version 1.0.6) is working well with K2 version 2.6.6, meanwhile yours is 2.6.7.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum