Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m tryng to configure a massead module but it doesn’t function…

[Masshead option=”com_k2″ view=”itemlist” task=”category” id=”19″ title=”Title2″ ]Description 2 here[/Masshead]

http://www.bicifi.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=19:news-bicifi&Itemid=863

can you help me?

thanks luca

rypetry Friend

I am also having difficulty figuring out how to link the Masshead module to K2 items. On my site, I’m having all the content pages set up as K2 items. So far no success.

rypetry Friend

Actually, I may have some info that might help you: You need to make sure the Masshead module is enabled through the menu selection within the Module item in the Module Manager. I just got my background to show up on the pages I wanted, now I’m workingon getting the text to show.

rypetry Friend

I played around with it a little bit to solve my own problem and I figured mine out… hopefully this helps you:

Code:

[Masshead option=”com_k2″ view=”item” id=”733″ title=”Title2″]
    [/Masshead]

**NOTE: The “id=733” is the K2 item id # for my K2 item (the item itself). Yours will be a different number. Good luck!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for sharing

This is user guide about A Masshead module: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-masshead-module-for-joomla-1-7/

Hope it helps.

otomol Friend

How can i define the “task in Masshead if i want to pull the title of the K2 Archives for example when i click in the month of November
    the URL for that option would be
    index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=date&month=10&year=2012&Itemid=511
    and i want to place the tittle that appears in the breadcrumb wish is: “Items filtered by date: November 2012”

so how can i place the “task” or configuted in the Masshead ‘Configuration Condition’ code
    this is the code i want to add as task=”task_name” (task=date&month=10&year=2012)

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  otomol 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum