Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a website http://www.holytrinitywestlulworth.org.uk using Purity 3 which has a slider on the front page using the "mast-col" module position which gives a full screen width slideshow. My problem is that he images work fine on a PC screen but on a small screen or mobile the slider disappears completely. Any suggestions? ( Using corporate layout)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that you’re using it in slideshow block which is hidden in mobile, you can try opening file: root/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php

Look for the class hidden-xs, just remove it.

Regards

dorsetjoomlart Friend

Thanks that worked fine, presumably I will have to re implement that every time there is an update to Purity iii. ?

Saguaros Moderator

Try to create a new folder called local in template folder: root/templates/purity_iii/local/

and copy file: root/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php

into: root/templates/purity_iii/local/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php (create the directory if it doesn’t exist).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum