Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I changed the language in the Follow up module fom All to English and ,,,gone are the icons. Nor did they come back when I changed the language back to All

thanks for any insight

tfosnom Friend

And which template are we talking about here so a moderator can put your post in the relevent forum? instead of a more general one.
    Shannon

nsak Friend

Hi!

it is JA Argo

phong nam Friend

Hi nsak,

You need install the AddThis module with my attached file, then display it at “followus” position & configure the module’s settings with your social profiles. The social follow buttons will display fine then.

Note: Remeber to disable the Follow us (Custom HTML) module. In my attached file, there are 2 version of AddThis module according to your Joomla version.

1. mod_follow.zip
    nsak Friend

thanks Leo,

in another post I was advised by Saguaros to disable the defaut editor in global config as this strips off some scripts that displays the icons. i guess what you say here is sort of complementary action. I’ ll check it out

thanks agan!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nsak 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum