Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Just downloaded and installed Medicare, QuickStart. I have followed the instructions on changing the logo text:

Extensions > Template Manager > ja_medicare_default >Theme

Changed the text. But the text is not changing on the site. I’ve emptied cache.

Any help appreciated.

[UPDATE] I just noticed that the text is changing, but only on pages other than the home page.

[UPDATE 2] Figured it out.

If you have this same issue, it is solved by ensure that in the main menu, for each button that points to an article, you must make sure that Template Style matches the style where you edited the logo text. In other words, if you’d set you site up as JA Medicare – Green, and that’s where you changed your text, then on the Home button, if your Template Stye select is Ja Medicre – Default, then your logo text will not have changed.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    as changed the text logo for ja_medicare fefault template from template manager .
    you need to change it for all other template styles .
    you can see there are several template style present in template manager ,that are assigned to different menus items .
    so you need to Change logo text for all styles .
    let me know if there is any confusion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum