Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am very excited to have the mega menu as this client had asked for it some time ago and now that they are ready to do their site over, we have it! Thanks for the new feature.

I believe I have figured out how to get the columns, but I can’t seem to get enough across, and also it seems I need 3 levels not just 2. Is that possible?

Item 1
    Group item 1 Group Item 1 cols=7 (this does not work, it only shows 2)
    xxx Group Item 2 Group Item 2 Group Item 2 Group Item 2 and so on…
    xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
    xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

You can see this in the skin care section of the menu on the temporary production site:
    http://gator1094.hostgator.com/~jmar7323/index.php

Skin Care is main separator, then under that is by category and by concern. By category just has some items under it, they are fine. By concern should then have OTHER categories (level 3), such as Dehydration, Dull/Lackluster etc. and those should show in 7 columns across. Right now they are below.

Hopefully I’m just missing something simple…but if anyone has an idea, please help!! Thank you.

Cheryl

PS 7 columns might not fit anyway, but I can change the CSS and see; otherwise they will have to cut it down!! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cjmicro 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum