Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I created a new menu item. Then I went to the mega menu configuration and added the following in the icon field:

ion-ios-book-outline

I click save, refresh the page on the frontend, and the icon does not appear.

I just noticed this problem today. Yesterday, I was able to create new menu items and add icons to them. Today, it’s not working.

I looked at the html source and compared the way it’s supposed to look with the way it actually looks:

It’s supposed to look like this:

<li itemprop='name'  data-id="123" data-level="1" data-xicon="ion-ios-book-outline">
    <a itemprop='url' class="" href="/test"   data-target="#"><span class="ion-ios-book-outline"></span>test</a>
    </li>

But instead it looks like this:

<li itemprop='name'  data-id="123" data-level="1">
    <a itemprop='url' class="" href="/test"   data-target="#">test</a>
    </li>

As you can see, the following two elements are missing:

1. data-xicon="ion-ios-book-outline"

and

1. <span class="ion-ios-book-outline">

Does anyone have any idea why these elements are not being rendered for my new menu items?

(I am working on localhost with no live site yet)

Thank you!

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello,

Continuing this discussion, I just noticed that when I make a change to the mega menu and click "save" the changes are not saving, even though I receive the notification that the changes have been saved. For example, if I remove an icon class from an existing menu item and click save, the changes are not saved when I refresh the page.

So it looks like changes to my mega menu are not being saved when I click "save."

Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Thank you

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello,

I still can’t figure out what’s wrong. I’m not able to add icons to the mega menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello,

I think that I’ve been able to isolate the problem: the icons entered in the Public access level for the mega menu are not displayed. If I change the access level to guest or registered, for example, and then enter the icon, the icons are correctly displayed. Therefore, the problem seems to be with adding/changing icons under the Public access level. Icons added/changed under the Public access level for the mega menu are not displayed.

Thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can try to check this folder: templates/ja_intranet/fonts/ionicons and make sure ionicons.css and ionicons.min.css files in css folder exist on your site

If all files exist on your site but you could not solve this bug, you can give me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site and set as private reply. I will check it for you.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum