Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have problems of making the mega menu like the demo….. please…. help I read the documentation I look at the video….. and stil I can’t see it the right way, probabli too much cafe, sorry for such a small mistake.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your main menu appears exactly like demo site by my side except for the Home menu item that is showing an icon instead text , is this what you meant to say ?
    Or i’m missing something ?

slumdog Friend

There should be 3 columns, split the subcategories in 5 and 5

The MAGAZINE menu

pavit Moderator

Hi

I completely rebuilded from scratch your menus , please have a look at all items and how i configured them

Best regards

slumdog Friend

Thank you that is awesome just one more question now the “Search” button is align to the right not on the left, is going off the template how can I make that right.
    Thank you for all your help and I apologize again for disturbing you

slumdog Friend

Is alll goooood thank you!!!

phoenix28 Friend

<em>@pavit 461741 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I completely rebuilded from scratch your menus , please have a look at all items and how i configured them

Best regards</blockquote>

i think it would be nice if you could post in detail how you rebuilt his menu for the sake of others like me finding solutions from “Solved” threads such as this.. thank you..

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>i think it would be nice if you could post in detail how you rebuilt his menu for the sake of others like me finding solutions from “Solved” threads such as this.. thank you..</blockquote>

I think you can open a new thread and ask for support if you have a specific issue , not all the websites are the same, so there isn’t a common solution for all

Thanks

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>i think it would be nice if you could post in detail how you rebuilt his menu for the sake of others like me finding solutions from “Solved” threads such as this.. thank you..</blockquote>

I think you can open a new thread and ask for support if you have a specific issue , not all the websites are the same, so there isn’t a common solution for all

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum