Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How might one go about integrating the MEGA MENU navigation option into an older JA template
    – such as Rutile or Edenite (for example) ??

Can it be done?

:confused:

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Its very tricky, can only be done with extensive code changes. We did update Edenite to Edenite II (T3 V1 version) but never released, as we would release the T3 V2 version (planned).

If you want i can give you the edenite II copy, but it wont be supported by JA and i am not sure if its updated enough either… almost a year now, when it was done with.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

Pity it can’t be created as a kind of installable component that updates the code FOR us.

:((

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Yaa, i agree. Wish it could be independent module to undertake such stuff. But it would create too much of support queries and with each update we will have to test all the templates for bugs if any. it will stretch the testers to the extreme end.

Give this one a shot >> http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/menu-systems/drop-a-tab-menus/11578

I din test it fully, but it might work for you….

Arvind

TomC Moderator

<em>@drarvindc 204350 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Give this one a shot >> http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/menu-systems/drop-a-tab-menus/11578

I din test it fully, but it might work for you….

Arvind</blockquote>
    Wow … I had no idea there was a stand-alone extension available for this. 😀

Of course, I haven’t sat down and looked through the Joomla Extension Directory in a while – there is SO MUCH in there. (yet another reason why I LOVE using Joomla – there is virtually NOTHING one cannot do/accomplish with it)

TomC Moderator

<em>@drarvindc 204345 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its very tricky, can only be done with extensive code changes. We did update Edenite to Edenite II (T3 V1 version) but never released, as we would release the T3 V2 version (planned).
    </blockquote>

Any idea when Edenite II T3 V2 is scheduled for release?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum