Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

I have a weird issue with newly created mega-menu with sub menu. The first bunch of items show up with a transparent background rather than the solid color like the others. It makes it quite awkward when the background is white.

I am using the Black Normal Background.

How can I change it so it is a solid color?

See attached

Thanks!

1. Capture
    ybaos Friend

I figured it out. I editted the menu so it is 2 – 3 columns and that fixes it somewhat. The header still has transparent background but is only on the first menu item. Not all the way down like the list.

Still could use some pointers on what to edit to fix the behavior.

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi ybaos,

perhaps, this issue happens particularly with yoursite, can you show me your site url? I want to have a closer look.
    thanks.

ybaos Friend

Hi Hungnd,

I am still migrating all the articles from Postnuke into the new site (manually unfortunaltey) so I don’t want to open the site up to the public just yet.

I did figure out what the problem is but don’t know how to fix it.

The problem is if the menu is longer than 8 deep (not including the header) then it starts to show the background.
    I could make another column bu tthat separates it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

dear ybaos,

Its hard for me to identify the prob, when we can not see it.

The dropdown menu is a DIV with class “childcontent-inner-wrap”, you can check its css properties using firebug, then find out if there is any prob with the background. And you should have a basic knowleage of css.

Let me know when the site is online, i shall check it then. Its difficult to guess blindly.

regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum