Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to seperate the title color formating from the Mega Menu and the rest of the website. Is there a way to do this?

This is the tabs pic (yellow color)

and this is the Menu (yellow color)

What I would like it to make the Menu show a white colro while the tabs can show grey or yellow so the tab words will still show up. If I change the color to a shade of white the Menu looks good but the tabs that are not selected disappear (white on white)

http://newhopemp.com

1. h3-color-issue
    2. h3-color-issue-2
    TomC Moderator

Hey There:

Can you do me a favor and, in your Template Manager, set “Optimize CSS” to “No” for the time being?
    It will assist in advising you which CSS to modify to achieve the result you want.

THANKS !!

😎

jhicks Friend

ok, I did this.

Thanks!

I know I found the call for h3 in the tamplate.css file. I changed it and it changes both areas (probably more but that is all I noticed so far) so I’m hoping there’s a way to seperate the Menu css from the tamplate css for this.

Jeff

TomC Moderator

Okay . . . . but I’m still having a bit of a difficult time understanding exactly what it is you want to accomplish – visually – with your MegaMenu display. Is there any way you can draw up a quick graphical depiction (image) of the coloring you are wanting to achieve?

jhicks Friend

OK, I made some pics with descriptions.

thank you for your help!

Jeff

1. Slide1
    2. Slide2
    jhicks Friend

Was my previous post clear? If not please let me know and I will try to explain better.

Thank you,
    Jeff

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Hi Jeff,

You just need to add a color option to your Mega menu CSS.

Goto: plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/menu/mega.css – Line 217

Can add the following ‘color’ line in bold:

.ja-megamenu .childcontent ul.megamenu .ja-moduletable h3 {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    margin-left: 0;
    margin-right: 0;
    }

This will turn your Mega Menu <h3> elements white…or simply change the code to the color that suits.

Have fun!
    John.

jhicks Friend

Awesome!! That was exactly what I was looking for!!!

Thanks so Much!!

Jeff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jhicks 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum