Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I set up my menus with the mega menu settings with settings to group. How do I configure it so certain groups are in the columns I want them to be in?

I read this http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/Navigation and not finding an answer

Thanks!

abrill Friend

Also I have menu set to 3 columns and am only getting 2 columns to show.

chavan Friend

Dear abrill,

You can configure the menu such as file attachments.
    Hope this work for your site. If you have any problem please let me know or provide us with your site url and admin account, so that we can take a look .

Regards,
    TrungHuynh

1. configure_menu_3columns
    chavan Friend

<em>@trunghh 257877 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear abrill,

You can configure the menu such as file attachments.
    Hope this work for your site. If you have any problem please let me know or provide us with your site url and admin account, so that we can take a look .

Regards,
    TrungHuynh</blockquote>

Dear Angela Brill,

Could you provide us with your site information, so we can take a look on this issue to detect the problem.

Please use the following ticket link to update your information: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/78178

Best Regards,

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>How do I configure it so certain groups are in the columns I want them to be in</blockquote>
    Hi,

I could help you in this issue but first can you please elaborate what you want exactly to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding? I think you should describe in a screenshot.Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi angela,

Thanks for the screenshot. Because actually you have 4 sub menu items of “Resources” (calendar, website, resources, the portal), and you have set the number of columns to be 3 in “Resources” setting page. Thus you will have 2 menu lines: 3 in the first line and 1 in the second. Mega menu automatically “round up” to make a 2×2 menu in order to make it look better. To make 3 columns you just need to disable “the portal” and make it to be a child of the remaining three. Because as I can see “the portal” has no child and its style is just like a level 3 item.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum