Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

What you’re suggesting doesn’t make any sense. I cannot properly configure the sub-menu without having some sub menu items in the menu! In any case, what reason is there to think that completely removing the current configuration and starting over will have any effect? If, in the future, I need to make changes to the sub-menu items, I don’t want to risk having all of my mega menu configuration erased…

liamhanks Friend

What you’re suggesting doesn’t make any sense. I cannot properly configure the sub-menu without having some sub menu items in the menu! In any case, what reason is there to think that completely removing the current configuration and starting over will have any effect? If, in the future, I need to make changes to the sub-menu items, I don’t want to risk having all of my mega menu configuration erased…

pavit Moderator

Here we are trying to understand if this is a bug or your wrong configuration procedure , correct procedure to add new columns is the one i described above, so if you follow it then you do not need to change anything else in future simply add new menu item otherwise ( as it is now ) it won’t works

Is a problem for you to follow my suggestion ?

pavit Moderator

Here we are trying to understand if this is a bug or your wrong configuration procedure , correct procedure to add new columns is the one i described above, so if you follow it then you do not need to change anything else in future simply add new menu item otherwise ( as it is now ) it won’t works

Is a problem for you to follow my suggestion ?

liamhanks Friend

Perhaps I’m just not understanding what you’d like me to do. Could you send it step-by-step? I want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks.

liamhanks Friend

Perhaps I’m just not understanding what you’d like me to do. Could you send it step-by-step? I want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

<em>@liamhanks 497416 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perhaps I’m just not understanding what you’d like me to do. Could you send it step-by-step? I want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks.</blockquote>

I applied changes on megamenu as you can see now

Is this what are you trying to obtain ? as you can see changes are applied in the correct way

pavit Moderator

<em>@liamhanks 497416 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perhaps I’m just not understanding what you’d like me to do. Could you send it step-by-step? I want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks.</blockquote>

I applied changes on megamenu as you can see now

Is this what are you trying to obtain ? as you can see changes are applied in the correct way

liamhanks Friend

Yes, that’s it.

I just entered the admin interface. The only thing I did was go to the menu manager, click on a menu item and click “Save and Close”.

As you can see, the changes you made to the Megamenu are gone. I did not enter the megamenu configuration or make any other changes except as indicated in this post.

I’m pretty sure this is a bug!

Thanks

liamhanks Friend

Yes, that’s it.

I just entered the admin interface. The only thing I did was go to the menu manager, click on a menu item and click “Save and Close”.

As you can see, the changes you made to the Megamenu are gone. I did not enter the megamenu configuration or make any other changes except as indicated in this post.

I’m pretty sure this is a bug!

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Go to this url and submit a ticket for Joomlart developers

They will check into it and answer with a solution

pavit Moderator

Go to this url and submit a ticket for Joomlart developers

They will check into it and answer with a solution

liamhanks Friend

Ok – thanks for your help! 🙂

liamhanks Friend

Ok – thanks for your help! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  liamhanks 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum