Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi there… first post on the forums. Using Purity III and love it so far! I have a couple quick questions on the Megamenu..

I have set the dropdown trigger as Hover but I do still have to click it for it to display. Any idea why hover is not triggering the dropdown?

Also, I have added the login form to the dropdown and it seems to be “squished” and too narrow. Is the only way to resolve this through custom CSS?

Look forward to your response, thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly update the admin credentials that u submitted for JA staff , currently these are not working .so i can check your site settings for this issue .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly update the admin credentials that u submitted for JA staff , currently these are not working .so i can check your site settings for this issue .

bfralick Friend

Updated credentials, tested and working this time, sorry about that!

bfralick Friend

Updated credentials, tested and working this time, sorry about that!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are running on older T3 version and latest Joomla .
    Older version not ready for latest Joomla , Kindly Take a full backup of site and custom changes , Update T3 plugin to latest version .
    After update compile Less to css from template options , Clear cache and check .
    For the login module width you can set the column width from the mega menu option > http://prntscr.com/85i2gx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are running on older T3 version and latest Joomla .
    Older version not ready for latest Joomla , Kindly Take a full backup of site and custom changes , Update T3 plugin to latest version .
    After update compile Less to css from template options , Clear cache and check .
    For the login module width you can set the column width from the mega menu option > http://prntscr.com/85i2gx

bfralick Friend

Updated to 2.5, compiled LESS, and cleared cache and it doesn’t look like anything changed. I also do not have the width option, what did I miss? 🙁

bfralick Friend

Updated to 2.5, compiled LESS, and cleared cache and it doesn’t look like anything changed. I also do not have the width option, what did I miss? 🙁

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@bfralick 487659 wrote:</em><blockquote>Updated to 2.5, compiled LESS, and cleared cache and it doesn’t look like anything changed. I also do not have the width option, what did I miss? :(</blockquote>
    Hi
    Drop down on hover is working on my side . kindly check it again .
    For the width here u can apply it > http://prntscr.com/85iblq
    its screenshot from your site mega menu settings .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@bfralick 487659 wrote:</em><blockquote>Updated to 2.5, compiled LESS, and cleared cache and it doesn’t look like anything changed. I also do not have the width option, what did I miss? :(</blockquote>
    Hi
    Drop down on hover is working on my side . kindly check it again .
    For the width here u can apply it > http://prntscr.com/85iblq
    its screenshot from your site mega menu settings .

bfralick Friend

Seems to be working a little better but still some problems. The hover is still not working and I have to click to trigger the dropdown. Also after clicking drop down and then clicking anywhere else that takes focus off the dropdown then the ‘Log In’ button disappears completely.

bfralick Friend

Seems to be working a little better but still some problems. The hover is still not working and I have to click to trigger the dropdown. Also after clicking drop down and then clicking anywhere else that takes focus off the dropdown then the ‘Log In’ button disappears completely.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly clean your cache or check it on different system , its working fine , seems u are using cache version .
    Here you can it in screencast .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly clean your cache or check it on different system , its working fine , seems u are using cache version .
    Here you can it in screencast .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bfralick 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum