Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

So weird after seeing your video… I’ve tried on three different computers on three different networks and same result on each using Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Website and browser cache cleared with same result. Here is a screencast that I took: http://screencast.com/t/WSmKHHcv3prj

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i said before you are opening cache version of site , its working fine now . You can clear your browser cache and check it .

bfralick Friend

Hi… I don’t know what else to do. Like I said, I can recreate this issue in multiple different locations on different computers with multiple browsers no matter how many times I clear the cache. There’s definitely something going on with it :((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    files will note changes on location basis , i just checked your site again and its showing drop down .
    your site is using an custom theme and running on cache , so everytime you need to clear cache to check changes .
    + i can see there is an error from third party component . kindly disable it : components/com_jdownloads/assets/lightbox/lightbox.js
    here : http://prntscr.com/86bu2u
    If u want to check in details i suggest you to disable cache + all third party extensions then use default theme + turn on Dev mode from template options
    . clear site + browser cache + purge expired cache form Joomla .

I can check issue if i can see it , i do not found drop down not working .

bfralick Friend

The lightbox was the culprit. Appears to be working perfect now, thank you!!

bfralick Friend

The lightbox was the culprit. Appears to be working perfect now, thank you!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bfralick 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum