Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I use a site with "Ja University" that is already in production that has some problem with MegaMenu. The Mega Menu does not make any changes to the Menu and SubMenu Collapse etc.

How do I solve this problem?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that the menu on your site still working fine now, could you clarify the issue in more details?

rlandrade Friend

Perfect, what I’m trying to say is that I can not make changes to the settings of a menu like for example putting 2 columns in the menu using MegaMenu.

I want to try to make the Master and Doctoral menu look like this: (see the photo):

But after I make all the modifications with MegaMenu and saved it does not make any changes.

1. Doutorado-MegaMenu
    Saguaros Moderator

I just tried to configure the sub menu of ‘Doutorado’ menu item and you can see it’s showing fine.

rlandrade Friend

I really could not change the nebus through the Mega Menu. Whenever I tried to do this it did not update, but now I noticed that there is apparently some cache that is not reproducing the reality of the changes and in about 2 minutes the changes are made … Thank you very much. For now all right.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me know if you need any further helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum