Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

My megamenu don’t working. I don’t see submenus when megamenu is actived but too when is’nt actived.
    I don’t know why my menu don’t work. if i change my template and choice ja mituis my menu working, but not with playmag template.
    Have you idea for find the problem?

Sorry i’m french and my english is so bad 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi semor,

I see the JS error on your site now: http://prntscr.com/8c0czb

Seems that a 3rd party extension on your site is loading old version for jQuery, could you please try to disable 3rd party extension installed on your site?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi semor,

I see the JS error on your site now: http://prntscr.com/8c0czb

Seems that a 3rd party extension on your site is loading old version for jQuery, could you please try to disable 3rd party extension installed on your site?

urbaniak frederic Friend

I have disable all modules but i have always error. I see to disable plugins and test.

update: i have tested without all modules and only with plugins t3 and k2 and i have always the same problem.

I use kunena, joomleague and uddleim for private message on kunena. i don’t use an other 3rd component.

urbaniak frederic Friend

I have disable all modules but i have always error. I see to disable plugins and test.

update: i have tested without all modules and only with plugins t3 and k2 and i have always the same problem.

I use kunena, joomleague and uddleim for private message on kunena. i don’t use an other 3rd component.

Saguaros Moderator

So, obviously, the problem comes from K2 component. I just checked and saw that it loaded jQuery 1.8 while Bootstrap requires a higher version, I set to it to load 1.9 version ( in K2 component > Parameter settings) and it works now.

Saguaros Moderator

So, obviously, the problem comes from K2 component. I just checked and saw that it loaded jQuery 1.8 while Bootstrap requires a higher version, I set to it to load 1.9 version ( in K2 component > Parameter settings) and it works now.

urbaniak frederic Friend

oh shit! thanks you very much. i’m so bad.

urbaniak frederic Friend

oh shit! thanks you very much. i’m so bad.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  urbaniak frederic 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum