Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Is there any way for the MegaMenu drop-down display on the far right to display in a LEFT direction?

In other words, let’s say one has menu items that span the length of the main menu row (horizontally).
    For the items to the far right – as it displays right now – the dropdown expands right and off the page borders.

Is there anyway to program it so that the drop downs for menu items from a certain point (on the right) on display in a left direction.
    (A (somewhat) example would be how Target.com does it).

Looking forward to possible solutions.

🙂

TomC Moderator

Any thoughts ???

:confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tcraw1010

Could you give me an demo image?

it is so hard to understand your idea.

TomC Moderator

Here is the current url for my development site.

Click on the first main menu item “Guitars” – the mega-menu drop down displays down and to the right.

Now click on “Books & Media” at the far right – the mega-menu drop down still displays to the “right” direction.
    Is there any way to program it so one can designate which direction the drop-down will display?

:confused:

Again, as an example of the general idea of what I’m talking about, see Target.com. Click on the first item “Women” and see the direction the drop-down box displays (i.e. right). Now click on either “Toys,” “Electronics” or “Movies” – the drop down displays to the left. (Hope that example helps).

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tcraw1010

your idea is applied into ja purity ii template. We are updating this idea to other templates.

I will inform you when this template updates.

TomC Moderator

JA Developer;159176Hi tcraw1010

your idea is applied into ja purity ii template. We are updating this idea to other templates.

If you are to update it in Kyanite II, will I be able to apply the update without having to start all over again?

TomC Moderator

JA Developer;159176Hi tcraw1010

How’s progress coming along with this project ??

🙂

TomC Moderator

If the function has been updated in Purity II, then is it simply a code fix that can be applied to the mega menu in Kyanite II as well ???
    If so, can you share the code fix so we can update it ourselves ??

:((

TomC Moderator

tcraw1010;159854If the function has been updated in Purity II, then is it simply a code fix that can be applied to the mega menu in Kyanite II as well ???
    If so, can you share the code fix so we can update it ourselves ??

Anyone ??

Anyone ??

Bueller ??

Bueller ??

:((

miguelitox Friend

i’m having the same problem…the text in the last mega menu on the right hangs over the page border. i’d really like to know how to make the last menu open to the left so it stays inbounds (and keep the others opening to the right)

did anyone get anywhere with this? a code fix posted up here would really help a lot.

i’m working with ja_halite and it rocks balls.

mx

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there

Tomorrow we will update this feature for all templates which are using T3 framework

Please kindly wait me for this notification

miguelitox Friend

<em>@JA Developer 161944 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

Tomorrow we will update this feature for all templates which are using T3 framework

Please kindly wait me for this notification</blockquote>

so did you get anywhere with this?

my url is alicatstudios.com

mx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  miguelitox 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum